Last card I promise for this months Project Club for more information on the Dimension Stamps project Club please visit their website www.dimensionstamps.com
How to make:
- Stamp the bow in each corner and “Little Girl” in the middle along each side on the inside base of a small square white twisted easel card, in Memento Lilac Posies.
- On an extra square front of white card stamp “Little Girl” in the middle along each side and edge the card in Memento Lilac Posies.
- Onto an 11cm x 11cm square of pink card stamp the pram and edge the card in Memento Lilac Posies, stamp the pram onto pink card, colour the hood, apron and side trim on the prams.
- Centrally attach the square piece of pink card to the square piece of white card, and attach this to the twisted easel card.
- Cut out and attach the other pram to the pink card using 3D foam pads.
- Make a bow from white chiffon ribbon and attach to the top left corner.
- Stamp three bows in Memento Lilac Posies onto white card, cut out and shape attaching one to the other three corners.
- Add a crystal gem to the three bows and one between the side trim on the pram.
- Stamp “Congratulations on the birth of your” onto a 5.5cm x 2.6cm piece of white card and edge the card in lilac posies, mount onto a 6cm x 3.1 cm piece of pink card which has been edge in lilac posies, using foam pads attach to the inside of the card to hold the twisted easel open.