This card was made using the new Vroom Vroom stamp set from Nina Crafts (ref: NC015).
- Stamp the exhaust fumes down the two short sides and across the bottom of a red A5 card in black pigment ink and emboss in black or clear embossing powder.
- Next stamp “HAPPY BIRTHDAY” onto a strip of red card in black and emboss.
- Then stamp the tyre track twice one under the other in black.
- Mount the “HAPPY BIRTHDAY” onto the tyre piece of card with a 0.5cm border all around.
- Next cut a 14.5cm x 8.5cm piece of red card stamp the tyre track along each side in black and emboss, cut out the inside to make a frame.
- Then stamp the car and exhaust fumes onto black pearl card in black ink and silver emboss them.
- Cut them out including the two side windows and attach the exhaust fumes.
- Finally attach to the frame so it looks as if the car is driving through, and attach the frame to the centre of the card with 3D foam.