When I saw the Vroom, Vroom Stamp set (ref: NC015) from Nina Crafts all I could think was how it would make a great pencil case.....
How to make:
- Cut a piece of blue sky fabric and lining fabric 24cm x 26cm fold in half with the 24cm edges to the top.
- Down the side seams trim off 1cm at the top tapering down to nothing by 7cm on each piece.
- On the sky piece of fabric stamp the tyre track so the bottom line is 10.5cm down from one of the top edges in black fabric paint, when dry iron.
- Then stamp the car onto red fabric in black fabric paint when dry iron then iron onto HeatnBond lite.
- Cut out and iron onto the sky fabric above the track.
- Sew in place with black stranded cotton.
- Sew a zip across the top.
- Sew down the two sides.
- Open out the seam and line up along the fold.
- Sew across the corner (sewing line 4.5cm across) to make a flat bottom.
- Finally make up the lining and attach inside to the zip.