This Fragrance bag was made using the Beautiful Bouquet (ref: NC014) stamp set from Nina Crafts /Dimension Stamps. I also used Grand Word Perfect (ref: 1803161a).
How to Make
- Cut a 11cm x 44cm piece of pink fabric fold the fabric in half and stamp the bouquet 2cm up from the fold using purple and green fabric paint, when dry iron as per the instructions and add a lilac bow to the stems.
- Next stamp "MUM" onto a spare piece of pink fabric in purple fabric paint and over stamp with the bouquet and iron onto HeatnBond, cut out and iron onto the other side of the fold over lapping the letters.
- Sew in place with dark pink stranded cotton.
- Sew down each side on the wrong side of the fabric, turn the so the right side is showing turn the top 5cm into the bag and sew white lace around the top outside edge of the bag.
- Next sew a loop of lilac ribbon 4cm down on the inside and a piece of ribbon long enough to tie around the bag on the outside of the bag.
- Finally fill the bag and tie the ribbon.