This card I made for my daughters boyfriend. I wasn't sure what to do but I am really pleased with the result!
How to make:
- Onto a 13.3cmx19.5cm piece of white card randomly stamp music swirls, music notes, keyboard, beer pumps and glasses (Dimension Stamps NC005, Harp Music Project 230005A and Mines a Pint 143022A) in memento tuxedo black.
- Distress with rusty hinge and aged mahogany.
- Mount onto a 13.8cm x 20cm piece of black card and centrally attach to an A5 red card.
- Stamp the beer pumps 2.5cm up from the bottom of a 10cm x 13cm piece of white card in tuxedo black.
- Mask off and stamp over with the music swirl and music notes, distress as above having the pump signs in rusty hinge and mount onto a 10.5cm x 13.5cm piece of red card.
- Stamp "Happy Birthday" onto a piece of red card in black trim down and mount onto black card attach above the beer pumps with black brads.
- Stamp three beer mugs onto white card, cut out and lightly distress with rusty hinge.
- Attach the beer pumps to the card with more space at the bottom of the card.
- Next shape and attach the beer mugs with 3D glue to the bottom of the card.
- When dry gloss them.