- Cut two pieces of medium blue card 10cm x 14cm and 11.5cm x 10cm.
- Onto the 10cm x 14cm piece randomly stamp the steering wheel and “H4PPY BIRTHD4Y” in blue Ink and distress around the edges.
- Stamp the car onto the 11.5cm x 9cm piece of card with “H4PPY BIRTHD4Y” in the number plate, distress, and colour in 30 on the front grid with a dark blue glitter gel pen.
- Mount both pieces onto white pearl paper.
- Attach the steering wheel piece down the top right hand side of a navy A5 card.
- Attach two pieces of blue and white checked ribbon half down the left hand side of the card (about 12cm) tie a piece of ribbon to each piece.
- Attach the car to the bottom left hand corner of the card and add three blue/white card candies in the bottom right hand corner.
Wednesday, 6 March 2013
Blue 30th Card
I am really pleased with how this card turned out, I fancy trying it in red or pink next! It was made using the Beep Beep (re: NC013) stamp set from Nina Crafts.
How to make