Friday 22 March 2013

New Stamps by Crafty Roo Designs

I have been playing with some stamps that my daughter has designed and had made. They are great to work with I have come up with so many ideas I just don't have the time to make them all, though I am going to try!
So here is a couple of the cards I made using the new stamps sets from Crafty Roo Designs


For this first one I used:

Inks/Stains: Distress inks: Stormy Sky, Antique Linen, Victorian Velvet. Memento ink: Tuxedo Black, Paris Dusk.
Other items: Silver Safety pin, Ball chain, Compass embossing folder (Tim Holtz 658574).

For this one I used:
Stamps: Fairy Wings

Inks/Stains:Distress inks:  Dusty Concord 

Other items: Ball chain, Bird charm, Caged Bird (Tim Holtz 656634), White Chiffon ribbon, Lilac Glitter glue.

No comments:

Post a Comment