Whoops I have just found a couple of samples I made using the new stamps sets from Nina Crafts that I forgot to put in here! What's that saying "better late than never!", so here's the first one!
This card is made using the Beep Beep stamp set (ref: NC013)
How to make:
- Randomly stamp the steering wheel and “W3LLDON3” onto a small square pale grey card in memento rich cocoa.
- Next stamp the steering wheel down one side of a 4cm x 15cm piece of pale green card.
- Then cut out the rounded parts of the steering wheels and distress with forest moss and mount onto a piece of pale orange card flush to the straight edge cut around the steering wheels leaving a narrow border of orange.
- Attach down the left hand side of the card.
- Next stamp the car onto pale green card and cut it out, also cut out the windscreen and distress with forest moss.
- Stamp the grid in each corner of a 10.5cm x 7.5cm piece of pale orange card mask off the corners and stamp it across the top and bottom in memento dessert sand.
- Next mount onto a 10.5cm x 8.5cm piece of copper pearl card.
- Finally glue the car on and centrally attach down the right hand side of the card.