This card was made using a new stamp set from Nina Crafts called Vroom Vroom (ref: NC015).
How to make
- Randomly stamp the tyre track, exhaust and “HAPPY BIRTHDAY” onto a small square white card in black ink.
- Stamp the tyre track down both long sides of a 4xm x 15cm piece of white card.
- Attach a narrow piece of red card under one of the long sides and attach a piece of black ribbon down the centre.
- Then attach it to the left hand side of the card so the red strip is facing the middle of the card.
- Stamp the car onto a piece of white card in black ink, cut out the car and it’s two windows.
- Mount onto red card and cut out with a narrow border.
- Attach the car on an angle across the card with foam pads.
- Tie a piece of red/white checked ribbon to the top and bottom of the black ribbon and a black/white checked piece in the middle.