I just couldn't resist making this card, it would make a great halloween party invite!
How to make:
- Cut a pumpkin shape out of a 14.8cm x 14.9cm orange card, cutting away the middle from the front of the card leaving about 1cm around the edge of the card.
- Stamp the house with bricks, moon, and lots of spiders onto white card using memento tuxedo black, stamp four extra bats and colour in the house using orange, black, green and purple Promarkers.
- Around the front edge of the pumpkin card stamp “On Halloween” and some spiders leaving room for three bats.
- Cut out a piece of orange and black striped card to fit the inside front of the card, tear around the house.
- Using a mask over the house distress around the house with weathered wood distress ink.
- Attach to the centre of the striped card and attach the striped card to the inside of the card.
- Cut out the four bats glue one to the bat on the moon and the other three to the front of the card, 3D gloss the four bats.