The last time I visted the Dimension Stamps Shop these owls just cried out to be taken home!
- Attach a piece of brown pearl paper down the centre of a 7inch x 5inch cream card leaving 0.8cm down each side of the cream card.
- Onto a10cm x 8.5cm piece of cream card stamp the branch and owls, using a versamark pad and emboss in gold, emboss the edges of the stamped card in gold.
- Colour a 10cm round doily with a wheat chalk ink pad.
- Cut the doily in half and attach to the top and bottom of the stamped card so 3cm of doily shows at centre top and bottom.
- Stamp "Happy Anniversary" in the rounded end shape from the Grand Word Perfect set (ref: 1803062a) using a versamark pad and emboss in gold.
- Attach in the centre at the bottom of the card with the owls above.
- Using 3D glue add a brown bead for the owls eyes and one to each corner of the cream card.