How to make:
- Onto the front of a 7x5 inch cream card using a mask of the house, stamp the house three times starting in bottom left hand corner working up to the top right hand corner in Memento Desert Sand.
- Colour in the houses in brown and beige Promarkers distress with Antique Linen Distress Ink.
- Cut a 7x5 inch piece of cream card and die cut a scalloped oval in the centre (Spellbinders Grand Scalloped Oval LF-111).
- Randomly stamp “New Home”, "Sold "and the potted bush over the rest of the card in Memento Rich Cocoa, distress in Vintage Photo and attach over the front of the cream card.
- Stamp the house with bricks, sun and the sold sign onto cream card in Rich Cocoa, colour in as above cut out the house and sign.
- Attach using foam pads to the bottom right hand corner of the card, add Gold Ice stickles to the windows and sun.