Well I had so much fun playing with this months Monthly Make from Crafty Roo Designs. I know Kym designed this set to be used as a thank you set but I just love the plain stem!
This first one I have teamed up with my favourite die ...
- June's stamp set
- Stamp bases.
- Memento:- Grape Jelly, Tuxedo Black.
- Distress Ink:- Dusty Concorde, stencil brush,
- Tim Holtz Mix Media Dies.
- Purple glitter glue, toning ribbon.
- A5 white card, purple, white and scrap card and paper.
- Double sided tape, glue, 3D glue and low tac tape.
- Craft tools
How to make
1) Cut a piece of purple card a little smaller than the front of the White A5 card, and a piece of white card smaller than the purple card.
2) From a scrap piece of card die cut the open work corner to make a stencil, place over the bottom left corner of the white piece of card hold in place with low tac tape,using Dusty Concorde with a stencil brush work over the stencil remove the stencil, place a piece of paper over it while you die cut the top right corner.
3) Stamp the solid flower head in the top centre of the space between the die cut and stencil using Grape Jelly, stamp the stem without words also using Grape Jelly, and over stamp the flower with the outline stamp using Tuxedo Black, second generation stamp part of the solid flower twice in the top left and bottom right corners, and over stamp with the outline stamp also second generation both using Grape Jelly.
4) Attach a piece of ribbon across the top left and bottom right corners, centrally adhere first to the piece of purple then onto the White A5 card using double sided tape or glue.
5) Onto white card stamp two solid flowers and leaves using Grape Jelly, and over stamp with the outline stamps using Tuxedo Black, cutout and shape, adhere a flower over the centre flower and two leaves on the stem, with a flower in the bottom right corner using 3D glue, add glitter glue to the centre swirl on the two shaped flowers.