- June's stamp pack.
- Stamp Bases. Memento:- Tuxedo Black Rhubarb Stalk.
- Distress Ink:- Aged Mahogany.
- Narrow black ribbon, 2 black buttons, black cord, hole punch.
- Dark red glitter, toning mesh fruit net, ( from plums )
- Dottie/ snow embossing folder.
- 8inch square white with corners cutout, deep pink backing paper, white and burgundy card.
- Double sided tape, glue, 3D glue, 3D foam pads.
- Craft tools
How to make
1) cut a piece of pink backing papers little smaller than the front of the white card and shape the corners. Distress the edges using Aged Mahogany.
2) Cut an 8cm x 18cm piece of white card and randomly second generation stamp the solid flower and leaf using Rhubarb Stalk, and over stamp with the outline stamps also using Rhubarb Stalk, distress the edges using Aged Mahogany.
3) Onto burgundy card stamp two solid flowers and a leaf using Rhubarb Stalk and over stamp with the outline stamps using Tuxedo Black, cut out and shape.
4) Emboss a 12cm x 6.5cm piece of white card, trim and punch a hole in it to look like a tag, distress using Aged Mahogany, adhere the flowers and leaf to the straight end using 3D glue, thread two pieces of ribbon through the hole.
5) Leave the net in one piece and trim the length to 16cm, adhere a narrow folded piece of pink backing paper to one short end to hold it in place, punch in two holes and thread through some ribbon leave to hang down, centrally adhere the stamped piece of card 2cm in on the left of the pink backing paper, with the paper on the net 1.5cm down the left side using double sided tape or glue.
6) Thread the cord through the two buttons and adhere over the net on the right side of the card using 3D glue, adhere the tag on an angle to the bottom of the card using 3D foam pads add glitter glue to the centre swirls on the burgundy flowers.