For this next card made using this months Monthly Make from Crafty Roo Designs I used the stems of the flower to create the background and I think it turn out quite well...
- June's stamp pack.
- Stamp bases.
- Memento:- Grape Jelly, Rose Bud.
- Distress Ink:- Dusty Concord.
- 7 inch square white card, Purple and white card.
- Purple chiffon ribbon.
- Double sided tape, glue 3D glue.
- Craft tools.
How to make
1) Cut a 6 1/2 x 6 1/2 inch square piece of purple card (it looks black in the photo!), and a piece of white card a little smaller than the purple piece.
2) Onto the White piece of card stamp the sentiment stem three times across the card top, bottom and middle using Grape Jelly, and the stem without words in between them using Rose Bud, with the solid leaf also in Rose Bud along the stem stamped in Rose Bud.
3) Distress around the edges using Dusty Concord, attach a piece of ribbon down the left side, and centrally adhere first to the purple piece of card then onto the white base card using double sided tape or glue.
4) Onto white card stamp four solid flowers using Rose Bud and over stamp with the outline stamp using Grape Jelly, stamp five both the solid and outline stamps using Grape Jelly, cut them all out and shape.
5) Adhere one flower in the bottom left corner and a second on top with it's petals between the bottom ones add three leaves, do the same in the top right corner with other flowers and two leaves using 3D glue, knot a piece of ribbon above the left flower.