Well, I bet you thought I had forgot to post the rest of this months makes using Monthly Make from Crafty Roo Designs! Well I had!Whoops! Shall we blame it on the grandkids, good weather or just old age? you take your pick.
I had the shock of my life in just over 3 weeks school finishes for the summer!!! Where does the time go. So this card is a perfect one for a quick thank you card for the end of term....
- June's stamp set.
- Stamp bases.
- Memento:- Tuxedo Black.
- Blue, Yellow, Red, Purple, Green, Brown water colour or distress inks, paint brush.
- A5 Black card, white water colour card.
- Double sided tape or glue.
- Craft tools.
How to make
1) Cut a piece of white card smaller than the front of the black A5 card.
2) Working down from the top of the card work a splash of each colour across the card.
3) When dry stamp the sentiment stem, outline flower head, two outline leaves and a outline tuft of grass over the colours using Tuxedo Black.
4) Centrally adhere to the A5 black card using double sided tape or glue.