So, this is my last card for this month using June's Monthly Make From Crafty Roo Designs. I have had so much fun with this set it is just really simply but elegant.
Talking of different I have just put the finishing touches on July's makes and all I can say is WOW! Kym won't let me share any pic's but just have a look at Bob Robin and you will get the idea for July's make.
Anyway back to the card...
- June's Stamp Pack.
- Stamp bases.
- Memento:- Tuxedo Black, London Fog.
- Silver glitter glue, Silver edge chiffon ribbon.
- Basket weave embossing folder.
- A5 black card, white and black card.
- Double sided tape, glue, 3D glue.
- Craft tools.
How to make:
1) Cut a piece of white card a little smaller than the front of the black A5 card, randomly stamp the solid flower and leaf and over stamp with the outline stamps both using London Fog.
2) Emboss a piece of black card, and tear along three sides ( approx 13cm x 9cm) adhere 4cm up from the bottom of the card, with the straight edge to the left of the card using double sided tape or glue, adhere a piece of ribbon over the black embossed piece of card and centrally adhere to the black A5 card.
3) Onto white card stamp six solid flowers and five solid leaves using London Fog, and over stamp with the outline stamps using Tuxedo Black, cut out and shape.
4) Adhere three of the flowers to the bottom left corner of the black embossed card, line the other three up over the top with the leaves using 3D glue.