This is the last card for this months Monthly Make From Crafty Roo Designs. I have had a fabulous time playing with this stamp set, I wanted to do one card that didn't use the balloon!!!!
And here it is .....
- May's Monthly Make
- Memento:- Rich Cocoa.
- Narrow brown check ribbon, 3.8cm wide medium brown ribbon.
- Small cream square card, brown and cream card.
- Double sided tape, glue and 3D foam pads.
- Craft tools.
How to Make
1) Cut a piece of brown 1cm smaller than the front of square cream card, and a piece of cream card a little smaller than the brown card.
2) Using Rich Cocoa stamp Dad across the bottom of the cream piece of card, and stamp two first class circles and a square sentiment onto cream card using Rich Cocoa.
3) Cut out the sentiment and mount onto a piece of brown card with a narrow border using double sided tape or glue, cut out the two circle with a cream border ( about 3.5cm).
4) Attach the check ribbon 2.5cm down from the top of the cream piece of card, with the wide ribbon in the middle of Dad and the checked ribbon using double sided tape or glue, centrally adhere first to the piece of brown card then onto the cream card using double sided tape or glue.
5) Knott a piece of check ribbon to ribbon across the top, using 3D foam pads adhere the sentiment to the middle of the wide ribbon, using glue adhere a first class circle to each side of the sentiment.