- June's stamp set.
- Stamp bases.
- Memento:- Rich Cocoa, Peanut Brittle.
- Script embossing folder.
- Brown glitter glue, cream ribbon.
- A5 Cream card, brown and cream card.
- Double sided tape or glue.
- Craft tools.
How to make:
1) Cut a piece of brown card a little smaller than the front of the cream A5 card, and a piece of cream card a little smaller than the brown.
2) Onto the ream piece of card stamp the stem without words in the bottom right corner using Rich Cocoa, stamp the solid flower and two leaves using Peanut Brittle and over stamp with the outline stamps using Rich Cocoa, starting with the solid flower repeat working down from the top left corner, stamp the sentiment stem on an angle into the bottom left corner using Rich Cocoa.
3) Cut three 3.5cm x 4.5cm different shades of brown card and emboss them, adhere a piece of ream ribbon to them one across the top, middle and bottom, adhere the top ribbon in the top right corner, bottom ribbon in bottom left corner, the Middle one in the middle on the left side of the card, using double sided tape or glue.
4) Using the edge of a stamp base stamp some lines in the spaces along the edges of the left side of the card.
5) Centrally adhere first to the brown piece of card then onto the cream A5 card using double sided tape or glue, knot a piece of ribbon to each of the brown pieces of card