Anyway enough about Thursday let's look at this months Monthly Make From Crafty Roo Designs. I think one will be one of my Christmas cards this year. I hope you like it too.....
- July's Stamps, Christmas Greetings stamp set.
- Stamp bases.
- Memento:- Rich Cocoa, Bamboo Leaves.
- Distress ink:- Stormy Sky, Peeled Paint.
- Small square mask with round blank centre which can be cut out.
- Brown Ribbon.
- Small Square white card, red, white and cream card.
- Double sided tape, Glue, low tack tape.
- Craft Tools.
How to make
1) Cut a piece of red card a little smaller than the front of the square white card.
2) Attach the mask to the white card using low tack tape, distress over it using Stormy Sky, cut out the centre and trim so it's a little smaller than the red piece, trim away the centre of the red piece so it can not be seen under the White piece cut out centre.
3) Over stamp the fir tree onto the centre front of the square white card using Bamboo Leaves so they can be seen through the cut out centre of the masked piece.
4) Attach a piece of brown ribbon down the left side of the masked piece of card, centrally adhere to the red piece of card then onto the White square card using double sided tape or glue.
5) Stamp the reindeer onto cream card and Christmas Wishes onto white card using Rich Cocoa, cut out the reindeer and glue onto bottom right corner, cut around the Christmas Wishes adhere to red card and cut out leaving a narrow border adhere to the top left corner over the ribbon using double sided tape or glue.