For this last card I thought I would try stamping the large flower head (piece of cloth) in another colour! And I think it looks just as good!
So this is the final card for this month, I have had great fun using this set there is so much more I want to do but the time has just flown this month.
For more information about Crafty Roo Designs Monthly Make please visit their website .
- Stamp Set
- Stamp Bases.
- Distress Ink:- Peeled Paint, Wilted Violet.
- Memento:- Tuxedo Black.
- Fabric Paint:- Black, Purple.
- Cream Open Weave Craft Ribbon.
- 17cm square Scalloped Edged Cream Card, Purple and White Card.
- 3Purple Card Candi.
- Double Sided Tape and Glues.
- Craft Tool and Iron
How to Make
- Cut a 18cm piece of craft ribbon, stamp the solid open flower four times along the ribbon using purple fabric paint, when dry iron it, over stamp with the outline stamp using black fabric paint, iron when dry.
- Cut a piece of purple card a little smaller then the scalloped card, and a piece of cream card a little smaller than the purple card, ink up the large flower shape using Wilted Violet and over ink the centre using Tuxedo Black, stamp it to the top centre of the cream piece of card, stamp two more flowers onto the card, add a Peeled Paint stem to each flower,
- Second generation stamp a solid leaf to each stem and over stamp with the outline stamp using Peeled Paint, distress the edges using Wilted Violet.
- Attach a 2.5cm piece of purple card down the centre of the craft ribbon using glue to hold the weave in place, adhere to bottom of the cream piece of card using Double Sided Tape or Glue and trim to the same width, centrally adhere to the purple card and then onto the cream card using Double Sided Tape or Glue.
- Add a purple card Candi to each flower using 3D glue Glue.