Here is another of this months card ideas using the Monthly Make stamps. For more information about Crafty Roo Designs Monthly Make please visit their website .
I really enjoyed making this card I hope you like it too.....
- Thinking of You Stamp.
- Stamp Bases.
- Memento:- Tuxedo Black.
- Distress Ink:- carved pumpkin, Festive Berries, Peeled Paint, Stormy Sky.
- 15cm Square White Base Card, DK Red and White Card.
- Double Sided Tape or Glue.
- Craft Tools
How to Make
- Cut a 14.2cm x 14.2cm square piece of DK red card and centrally adhere to the square White card using Double Sided Tape or Glue.
- Cut a 13.5cm x 13.5cm square piece of white card, onto a large stamp base ink about 2.5cm at the bottom with Peeled Paint, ink up a 9cm x 13cm strip above the green with Carved Pumpkin, Festive Berries, and a few spots with Peeled Paint, spritz with water and lay the piece of white card over it so the bottom edge is over the green ink, leave to dry.
- Stamp and cut out some masks of the solid flowers, leaf and seed heads, start at the front of the red part and stamp the outline flowers using Festive Berries and the seed head using second generation Peeled Paint using the masks where needed work to the back of the red.
- Distress the top and down the sides using Stormy Sky, stamp Thinking of You at the top of the piece of card using Tuxedo Black, and centrally adhere to the piece of red card using Double Sided Tape or Glue.