It's November so that means I can share with you Novembers' Monthly Make! For more information check out their website.
This month has to be my favourite yet (though last months is a very close second)! This month has Kym designed us a beautiful Poppy Stamp set. Which I have had so much fun using even if I did use one stamp a little bit different to how it was designed !!!! (I'll share that story another day!).
For today I will share this card, it takes a little time to make, but with a stamp set like this one to use I really didn't mind....
- Stamp Bases.
- Memento:- Bamboo Leaves, Rhubarb Stalk, Toffee Crunch, Tuxedo Black.
- Distress Ink:- Shabby Shutters.
- A5 White card, DK Red Card, DK Green Card, White Card.
- 30cm Dark Red Ricrac Braid.
- Double Sided Tape and Glues.
- Cut a 14cm x 20cm piece of red card and centrally adhere to the front of the A5 card using Double Sided Tape or Glue.
- Cut two 5.7cm x 10.7cm pieces of white card, onto one stamp two of the solid open flower head facing to the right using Rhubarb Stalk. Next stamp a solid seed head in Bamboo Leaves, give each a stem and over stamp the seed head with the outline stamp in Bamboo Leaves, over stamp the flowers with the outline stamp in Tuxedo Black, distress the edges in Shabby Shutters.
- Stamp two of the solid side facing flowers facing to the left using Rhubarb Stalk, stamp a solid seed head in Bamboo Leaves, give each a stem and over stamp the seed head with outline stamp in Bamboo Leaves, over stamp the flowers with the outline stamp in Tuxedo Black, distress the edges in Shabby Shutters.
- Cut a 4.2cm x 12.7cm piece of white card randomly stamp the solid leaf over it using Bamboo Leaves and over stamp with the outline leaf in Bamboo Leaves, distress the edges in Shabby Shutters, glue two pieces of red Ricrac braid across and glue the ends so it will not fray.
- Cut a 2.5cm x 12cm piece of white card, centrally stamp the saying in Tuxedo Black, stamp a solid seed head at each end and over stamp with the outline using Toffee Crunch, stamp parts of the solid seed head and over stamp with the outline stamp using Bamboo Leaves, distress the edges in Shabby Shutters, mount onto a 12.7cm x 3.2cm piece of DK green card.
- Stamp the solid open flower four times using Rhubarb Stalk, over stamp with the outline stamp in Tuxedo Black, stamp the solid leaf twice and over stamp the outline in Bamboo Leaves, cut out the leaves and one of the flowers, and a petal less from the other three, shape all the pieces.
- Adhere the two flower pieces to the top of the red card so across the two it's 12.7cm, the leaf piece to the bottom, with the saying centrally between the two using Double Sided Tape or Glue.
- Attach a small black gem to the corners of the two flower pieces, layer up the flower to left of the leaf piece add the leaves using 3D Glue.