Thanks for dropping by!
So, I mentioned that I had used a stamp not quite how it was designed. Well this is it! The large stamp in this months Monthly Make was designed to be a piece of cloth. Well all I could see was a large poppy head!
Just goes to show we are all different, hope you like it .......
- With Love Stamp.
- Stamp Bases.
- Memento:- Dandelion, Bamboo Leaves, Lady Bug, Tangelo, Tuxedo Black.
- Distress Ink:- Peeled Paint.
- 8inch square White Card, DK Red and White Card.
- Green chiffon ribbon.
- 3 Red Card Candi's.
- Red Marker Pen.
- Craft Tools.
How to Make
- Cut a 71/2 inch x 71/2 inch piece of red card and centrally adhere to the White base card.
- Cut four 9cm x 6.3cm pieces of white card, ink up the large flower shape (piece of cloth) starting in the middle with Dandelion, working out with Tangelo, and Lady Bug to the edges, spritz with water and centrally stamp onto a piece of white card, repeat on the other three pieces, stamp a small circle of Tuxedo Black in the centre of each, with a red marker pen draw broken lines where you think four petals will be, and a few short lines radiating from the centre, distress all the edges using Peeled Paint,,
- Cut a 4.5 cm x 18.3 cm piece of white card, ink up "With" only in Tuxedo Black and stamp it in the top left corner, clean off the stamp and repeat with "Love" in the bottom right corner, stamp a solid leaf above Love and below With using Bamboo Leaves and over stamp with the outline stamp in Bamboo Leaves, stamp more outline leaves only between the words, distress the edges in Peeled Paint.
- Attach a piece of green chiffon ribbon across from the bottom left to the top right corners, adhere to the bottom of the red piece of card using Double Sided Tape or Glue, adhere the four flowers in the space above using Double Sided Tape or Glue, add a bow to the centre of the ribbon, with a card Candi in the centre and one in the top left and bottom right corners using 3D Glue.