Well this is the last Monthly Make for 2015!
I just wanted t take a couple of minutes to reflect on what a year it has been, I can not believe the monthly makes have been going 5 whole months (it feels like much longer lol!) back at the start of the year Kym asked if I wanted to run the Monthly Makes for Crafty Roo Designs as she was getting asked a lot about her starting a monthly club. So I did back in August! And from your (very lovely!) feedback you are loving them too! Kym is constantly coming up with new ideas and I am really enjoying getting to create with them. I have already seen a few of 2016 designs and they are great (especially the sayings!!!).
Anyway, enough about 2016 and back to Decembers great Monthly Make. I have really enjoyed working with this set it is so versatile and the "sentiment" stamp will be appearing on lots of cards this year or is that next year!
This first card is great as I got to raid my bits box.......
Memento:- Rich Cocoa, Desert Sand.
Sandstone Marker Pen.
3 Brown Patterned Papers.
20cm x 20cm square Cream Card, brown and cream Card.
Double Sided Tape or Glue.
3D Foam Pads and 3D Glue.
How to Make
- Onto the front of the 20cm square cream card, randomly stamp the plane and star using Desert Sand.
- Cut a 4.7cm x 16.7 piece (or any size you have in your bit box) from the three patterned papers, cut a v into one end so it looks like a banner, adhere to the front of the card with the two outside ones lower than the Middle one, using double sided tape or glue.
- Cut a 5.7cm x 20cm piece of cream card, stamp the sentiment to the right with the age and a star at each side of it in the centre, stamp three stars down the left side and four along the top, using Rich Cocoa, colour in the words and numbers using the marker pen,
- Edge with the marker pen and adhere to a 6.5cm x 20cm piece of brown card, then across the centre of the card using double sided tape or glue.
- Stamp the plane and one extra propeller onto cream card using Rich Cocoa, cut out and adhere to brown card,using double sided tape or glue, cut out leaving a narrow border of brown showing adhere to the bottom left of the card on an angle 3D foam tape or 3D glue.
- Cut out the extra propeller attach to the plane using 3D glue, add cinnamon Stickles to the centre of the stars on the sentiment border and end of the propeller, knot beige twine through the three buttons and adhere to the top of the each patterned strip using 3D glue.