Another card made using the Crafty Roo Designs Monthly Make. For this one I decoupaged the Poppy heads. I think it works really well.
For more information about Crafty Roo Designs Monthly Make please visit their website .
- Stamp Bases.
- Stamp Set and BYO - Thanks Sentiment
- Memento:- Bamboo Leaves, Lady Bug, Tuxedo Black.
- Distress Ink:- Peeled Paint.
- 15cm x 15cm square White Card, white, red card,
- Black Chiffon Ribbon.
- Double sided Tape or Glue, 3D Glue.
- Craft Tools.
How to Make
- Cut a 15cm x 15cm piece of red card and centrally adhere to the front of the White card using Double Sided Tape or Glue.
- Onto to a 13.5cm x 13.5cm piece of white card randomly stamp the two solid flower in Lady Bug and the solid leaf in Bamboo Leaves, over stamp with the outline stamps in Bamboo Leaves, distress the edges in Peeled Paint.
- Attach a piece of black chiffon ribbon 2.5cm up from the bottom of the card, centre adhere to the red piece of card using Double Sided Tape or Glue.
- Onto white card stamp the solid open flower four times, the side facing flower six times in Lady Bug, and the solid leaf three times in Bamboo Leaves, over stamp with the outline stamps in Tuxedo Black, cut out the leaves, one open flower and two side flowers, and a petal less from each of the other flowers so you have three layered flowers, shape all the pieces.
- Place the full flower heads on the card and stamp A Tuxedo Black stem for each flower, layer up each flower to the stem using 3D Glue, and the three leaves above the ribbon.
- Cut a 2.5cm x 7.5cm piece of white card and centrally stamp just the Thanks not the swirls in Tuxedo Black, stamp parts of the leaves (as before on the background )around the edges, distress the edges in Peeled Paint, mount onto a 5.2cm x 8.2cm piece of red card using Double Sided Tape or Glue, adhere over the ribbon using 3D Foam Pads