Here is another card made using November's Monthly Make, this time I have teamed it up with the "Thinking of you" Sentiment.
This one it really quick to make and by changing the colours of the Poppies and the sentiment it could be used for any occasion.
- Thinking of You Stamp.
- Stamp Bases
- Memento:- Bamboo Leaves, Lady Bug, Tuxedo Black.
- Sizzix Thinlits 660220 Tim Holtz Mixed Media.
- A5 White Card, Black and White Card.
- Double Sided Tape and Glue.
- Craft Tools.
How to make
- Cut a 14cm x 20cm piece of black card and centrally adhere to the front of the A5 White card, using Double Sided Tape or Glue,
- Cut a 19.3cm x 13.3cm piece of white card, using the largest die from the Mixed Media Set, die cut the top left and bottom right corners,
- Stamp "Thinking of You" across the middle using Tuxedo Black
- Make a mask of the open flower, stamp two of the solid open flowers in the top right and bottom left corners using LadyBug, over stamp with the outline stamp using Tuxedo Black, give each flower a Bamboo Leaves stem, mask off the left flower and second generation stamp a solid leaf to each stem, over stamp with the outline stamp also in Bamboo Leaves.
- Spread a thin layer of glue over a large stamp base tap the die cut corners over it, glue the rest of the card and centrally adhere to the piece of black card.