For this card I teamed Decembers Monthly Make from Crafty Roo Designs with the new Vintage Minis Set they featured on Hochanda the other week!! Did you watch? I tried but I was watching the little'un who for some reason didn't want to sit still and watch mummy on the telly there was more important things to do!
Anyway the stamp set is great and works perfectly with the sentiment from this months set. Don't you think????
- Decembers Stamps.
- Stamp Bases.
- Memento:- Grape Jelly.
- Distress Ink:- Dusty Concord.
- Glossy accent.
- Purple Glitter Glue.
- Assorted Crystal Gems.
- White Chiffon Ribbon.
- A5 White Card, White and Purple Card.
- Purple Marker Pen.
- Double sided Tape or Glue.
- 3D Glue.
How to Make
- Onto white card stamp two butterfly's, two shoes and one crown, using Grape Jelly, apply Glossy Accent to the five pieces when dry cut out.
- Onto a 10.2cm x 10.2cm piece of white card, centrally stamp the sentiment with 40 and a star at each side in the centre using Grape Jelly, colour in the words and 40 with the purple marker pen, distress using Dusty Concord.
- Cut two 1.2cm x 10.2cm pieces of white card and stamp a row of stars along then, using Grape Jelly and distress using Dusty Concord so it's darker than the sentiment, adhere one above and one below the sentiment using double sided tape or glue.
- Cut a piece of purple card a little smaller than the front of the White A5 card, centrally adhere the sentiment using double sided tape or glue, centrally attach a piece of white chiffon ribbon in the space above and below the sentiment, hold in place on the back with tape, centrally adhere to the A5 white card.
- Shape the crown and attach under the ribbon to the top of the sentiment with a butterfly to each side on the ribbon, with a shoe at the bottom two corners, using 3D glue, add a bow to the bottom ribbon, and a large crystal gem in each corner, five small gems on the crown and the tiny gems on the butterfly's, purple glitter glue in the centres of the stars.