Here is another card made using just the sentiments stamp from this months Monthly Make from Crafty Roo Designs. This card could be done in any colour and for any birthday......
Memento - Tuxedo Black.
Light Gray Marker Pen.
2 Black and 2 White Brads.
Narrow Black/ White Check Ribbon.
14 Small Black Gems.
Double Sided Tape or Glue.
15cm x 15cm square White Card, Black and White Card.
How to Make
- Onto a 14cm x 14cm piece of black card, stamp the star once in the corner and twice on each side using Versamark, in the top left and bottom right corners.
- Cut a 6cm x 21cm piece of white card, stamp the sentiment in the centre with 21 and three stars at each side in the centre of it, using Tuxedo Black, colour in the words, numbers and stars in the sentiment in light gray.
- Trim to fit across the black piece of card from the bottom left to the top right corners, stamp a star in each point and two along each side using Tuxedo Black, edge in gray.
- Attach to the black piece of card through the stars in the points using the two black brads, attach a piece of black/white checked ribbon 3cm away from the sentiment on each black side hold in place on the back of the card with tape, place the White brads through the corner stars on the black piece of card.
- Centrally adhere to the White square card using double sided tape or glue, knot a piece of ribbon to each ribbon, add a black gem to the centre of each star.