So this is the last card I have to share for Decembers Monthly Make from Crafty Roo Designs!
I hope you have enjoyed this years sets too....
- Decembers Stamps.
- Stamp Bases.
- Memento:- Paris Dusk.
- Distress Ink:- Stormy Sky.
- Sizzix 658574 (Airmail and Compass set) Embossing Folders.
- Blue Braid.
- Silver brad.
- Double Sided Tape or Glue.
- 3D Foam Tape, Pads or Glue.
- Blue Marker Pen.
- Small Square Blue Card, White and Blue Card.
How to Make
- Cut a piece of blue card the same size as the front of the blue square card, score down front of the card from the top to bottom with the fold to the left.
- Cut an 11.5cm x 14.5cm piece of cream card emboss using the compass folder, trim down to 10.5 x 13.8cm cut away the top left corner, distress using Stormy Sky making the numbers and letters darker, add the silver Brad to the centre and adhere to the bottom right corner of the piece of blue card using double sided tape or glue.
- Cut a piece of white card a little smaller than the inside back of the card, stamp a star in the top two corners with two stars to each side of then using Paris Dusk, distress in Stormy Sky and centrally adhere to the inside back of the blue card, using double sided tape or glue.
- Cut a 6.3 cm x 13.8cm piece of blue card and a 5.8cm x 13.3cm piece of white card, stamp the sentiment in the middle of the white card with the age and a star to each side in the centre space, stamp three stars down each side using Paris Dusk, colour in the words, numbers and stars with the blue marker pen, distress in Stormy Sky.
- Centrally adhere to the 6.3cm x 13.8cm piece of blue card using double sided tape or glue, then onto the open edge of the inside back of the card using 3D tape or glue.
- Stamp the plane onto white card using Paris Dusk, cut out and distress in Stormy Sky, adhere to blue card using double sided tape or glue cut out leaving a narrow blue border.
- Adhere a piece of blue braid down the left side of the compass using double sided tape or glue, adhere the plane on an angle to the top over the braid and compass using 3D foam tape or pads, adhere the bottom half to the front from the open edge up to the score line, fold the score line in to make the easel card.