Whoops this picture make it looks like I did a fancy card cut! Nope, I am afraid it is just a plain old Square card and a wibbly bit of camera work, lol!
This card made using Decembers Monthly Make from Crafty Roo Designs could be used for any occasion imagine some one off on their travels or a new job......
- Decembers Stamps.
- Stamp Bases.
- Distress Ink:- Gathered Twigs.
- Sizzix 658574 (Airmail and Compass Set) Embossing Folders.
- Tan ribbon with spots.
- 15cm x 15cm square Eggshell Card, Eggshell and Brown/ Orange Core Card.
- Double sided Tape or Glue.
- Craft Tools.
How to Make
- Cut a piece of brown/orange core card a little smaller than the front of the eggshell card, sand the edges.
- Cut an 11.5cm x 14.5cm piece of cream card and emboss using the airmail folder, trim down to 10.5cm x 14cm and distress in Gathered Twigs, centrally adhere to the piece brown core card using double sided tape or glue, attach a piece of ribbon across the bottom right and top left corners hold in place on the back with tape, centrally adhere to the eggshell card using double sided tape or glue.
- Stamp the plane onto eggshell card using Gathered Twigs when dry cut out, and adhere to the card between the ribbons using double sided tape or glue.