Happy New Year!
What a great set of stamps we have to kick of the year! When I first saw the set all I could think was how the two flourish stamps would make a fabulous heart! And it worked!
I hope you like it........
- January's Stamp Set
- Stamp Bases
- Distress inks:- Broken China, Mermaid Lagoon.
- Double sided tape or glue.
- Craft tools.
- A5 white base card, turquoise and white card, toning patterned backing paper.
- Turquoise ribbon 1cm.
1) Cut a piece of turquoise card a little smaller than the front of the White A5 base card, and centrally stamp the sentiment across the bottom using Mermaid Lagoon.
2) Cut a piece of patterned backing paper 5cm shorter and a little narrower than the turquoise piece of card. Place the two curved border stamps onto a stamp base to look like a heart, stamp one in each corner and the curved part along each side using Mermaid Lagoon, distress the edges also in Mermaid Lagoon.
3) Stamp the curved part at each side of the sentiment and distress around the three sides of the sentiment using Mermaid Lagoon.
4) Cut a 7.3cm x 9.8cm piece of white card, and a 7.9cm x 10.4cm piece of turquoise card, onto the White card stamp the solid butterfly using Broken China, and over stamp with the outline stamp and distress the edges using Mermaid Lagoon.
5) Centrally adhere to the 7.9cm x 10.4cm piece of turquoise card, then on an angle to the stamped pattern piece of paper using double sided tape or glue, centrally adhere to the top of the turquoise piece of card using double sided tape or glue, attach a piece of turquoise ribbon 2.2cm from the top and bottom of the backing paper hold in place on the back with tape, centrally adhere to the A5 white card using double sided tape or glue.