When I saw the wings of the dragonfly all I could see was beautiful petals.....
How to make:
- Onto a white 7 inch square card stamp the long border in the middle across the bottom and down the right hand side of the card in Tuxedo Black, very lightly distress over the card with Tumbled Glass ( I used a brush).
- Onto a piece of turquoise card in Tuxedo Black stamp the top pair of the dragonfly’s wings six times and the lower ones once, also stamp one of the end flowers from the border stamp, colour in the flower and teardrop shape on the wings in a toning colour, cut out and shape the pieces.
- Glue a piece of black cord 4cm up from the bottom right corner to 9cm off the top left corner.
- Working in layers start by using three wings at the top of the cord keeping the bottom ends close together working lower down the stem each time.
- Attach the flower to hide the ends.
- Finally glue the two lower wings to the stem as leaves.