This months stamp set from Nina Crafts has an Art Deco theme, but as usual I got a little carried away.......
How to make:
- Stamp the long border in Tuxedo Black onto an 8.5cm x 19.5cm piece of white card, down from the top left corner and up from the bottom right corner.
- Attach a piece of black ribbon across the top right hand corner.
- Mount onto pink card then onto a white DL card.
- Stamp the round swirl onto pink card in Tuxedo Black and stamp a sentiment in the middle, cut out and first mount onto white card then onto pink leaving narrow borders.
- Attach to the bottom left of the card using 3D foam pads.
- Tie a piece of black ribbon to the ribbon in the corner and add a crystal gem to the knot.
- Finally add crystal glitter glue over the flowers.