I used parchment on this card to give it a sense of movement and I am really pleased with how it turned out!
How to make:
- Randomly stamp the heart swirl in London Fog onto an A5 white card.
- Stamp the long border down a 2.7cm x 21cm piece of white card in Tuxedo Black, colour in the end flowers and the hearts.
- Attach the strip 1cm in down the left side of a 6cm x 21cm piece of purple pearl card, centrally attach a piece of white chiffon ribbon to right.
- Attach to the card down the left hand side leaving some white card showing.
- Using Tuxedo Black stamp the dragonfly onto parchment colour in on the back using soft pencil crayons, cut out and shape the wings attach the body to the card, (I used a small amount of tacky glue).
- Knot a piece of ribbon to the ribbon and glue a purple card candy to the knot, add 1mm black gems to the dragonfly’s body.