This candle turned out better than I thought it would I think it looks great! I hope you agree....
How to make:
- Cut a piece of white tissue paper to fit around a white pillar candle, using Tuxedo Black stamp the dragonfly on an angle in the centre with the round swirl at one side and the heart swirl to the other side.
- Colour in using pencil crayons.
- Wrap around the candle and very gently heat until the tissue paper is attach to the candle. I used my heat gun and wrapped the candle in baking paper as to not over heat you want to heat the candle enough for the candle to melt to attach to the tissue paper but not enough to melt into a waxy mess.
- Attach a piece of ribbon around the top and bottom.
- Stamp twelve end flowers from the long border stamp using tuxedo black, colour in and cut, attach two groups of three to the top and bottom ribbons, add small black gems to the dragonfly’s body and to the ends of the swirls with the hearts.