Well after I made the first flower card I just couldn't get how much the other dragonfly wings looked like Tulip petals! So here it is......
How to make:
- Stamp the dragonfly once and the wings only three times onto cream card in Rich Cocoa
- Colour the dragonfly in cream and tan, and the three wings in cream and yellow, cut out the dragonfly leaving a narrow border of cream around the body part only.
- From the wings cut out two lower wings and one of the top ones for each Tulip.
- Cut a piece of gold pearl paper 1cm small than an A5 cream card centrally attach to the card.
- Cut a piece of cream card 1cm smaller than the gold paper and distress around the edges in Tea Dye.
- Cut a10.5cm x 15cm piece of cream card and distress in Peeled Paint, centrally attach to the piece of cream card, attach three pieces of green ribbon to the bottom of the card for the stems of the tulips and centrally attach over the gold paper.
- Shape all the wings and 3D glue the round wings over the top of the ribbons with a pointed one to each side to make a Tulip, attach the dragonfly over the tallest tulip.