So, I would like to wish you all a Happy Holiday and a Happy New Year....
How to Make:
- Cut a piece of dark red card smaller than a square cream card and a cream piece just a bit smaller than the red, centrally attach the dark red piece to the cream card, onto the piece of cream card.
- Stamp the celebration corner (Project Club May 2014 or Balloon Celebrations) in the top left and bottom corners using Memento Desert Sand randomly stamp the small ribbons on the card.
- Stamp 12 to 3 and 6 to 9 parts of the clock face and two sets of hands onto pale gold pearl card using Rich Cocoa, trim the 6 to 9 part to fit the top right corner and the 12 to 3 part to fit the bottom left corner.
- Stamp "From" onto the 6 to 9 and "To" on the 12 to 3 clock faces using Rich Cocoa colour in and attach the hands to the start and finish times then to the corners of the card.
- Cut a 1.3cm x 18cm strip of pale gold pearl card and stamp New Year’s Eve Party along it in Rich Cocoa cut end to a point mount onto dark red card with a narrow border, attach from the top left to the bottom right corner, add a red gem to the points and clock hands.