Well, here it is the final Nina Crafts Project Club of 2014 and what a great year we have had, with so many versatile stamp sets "Well Done!" to the team at Nina Crafts.
And talking about versatile this months New Year stamp set is great for Birth Announcements.....
How to Make
- Trim a piece of pale blue backing paper just a little smaller than a square white card.
- In the top left corner stamp the date and in the bottom right stamp the weight, using Memento Paris Dusk.
- Stamp two of the small ribbons in the top right corner and one under the date in Memento Summer Sky, colour in the ribbons and centrally attach to the square white card.
- Stamp the clock face and hands onto white card in Memento Paris Dusk, colour in the numerals, the inside ring on the clock face and hands in shades of blue.
- Cut out the clock face and hands attach the clock face towards the top of the card, glue the hands to the time of birth, stamp the names in the centre of the clock face with am or pm over the six or twelve
- Add a die cut rabbit with gems for nose and eyes in the bottom left corner and a gem to the centre of the hands.