For this card I used a couple of stamps from previous Project Club Sets. I just love how well they all work together!
How to Make:
- Trim a piece of purple card just a little smaller than a square white card.
- Across the bottom stamp the celebration corner (May 2014 Project Club or Balloon Celebrations) twice using Versamark and Silver embossing powder, colour in the stars with a silver glitter gel pen.
- Stamp the New Year sentiment, clock face, hands and the bunting (March 2013 Project Club) twice with an extra bow onto white pearl card in Tuxedo black.
- Colour in the clock face and hands using shades of purple and plum glitter gel pens, cut out and attach clock face towards the top of the purple piece of card glue the hands in place.
- Cut a 1.5cm strip of lilac pearl card stamp Happy New Year across it using Tuxedo black and attach across the purple card below the 3 and 9 on the clock face trim to size of the purple card, centrally attach to the square white card.
- Roughly cut out New Year sentiment and mount onto lilac pearl card cut out leaving a narrow border attach to the centre of the lilac strip.
- Colour in the bunting and extra bow using glitter gel pens cut out and attach to the top of the card with the extra bow over the join.