Well this months Project Club from Nina Crafts is a cracker! It is just so versatile but I thought I would start off with a Mothers Day card.
How to Make
- Cut apiece of lilac card 1cm smaller than the front of a square white card, randomly stamp the single fern leaf across the bottom using Memento Grape Jelly and distress around the edges in Dusty Concord.
- Stamp the three roses and the “Thank You” sentiment onto white card in grape jelly.
- Also stamp Mum (Upper and Lowercase Alphabet sets, old Dimension Stamps sets) and over stamp with the fern leaf distress over the leaves only in Dusty Concord, cut out Mum and the roses and shape them.
- Trim down the “Thank You” sentiment distress around the edges as above and mount onto lilac card.
- Attach a piece of white ribbon 5.5cm up from the bottom of the lilac card, centrally attach the lilac card to the white card.
- Glue the sentiment over the centre of the ribbon so the line “the way you.....” is across the centre of the ribbon, 3D glue the roses to the bottom left of the sentiment and Mum across the top of the card, add lilac glitter glue over the roses and Mum.
If you would like to join the Nina Crafts project club visit the website or email
firstname.lastname@example.org for details.