Another New Year card, this one could easily adapted for a party invite...
How to Make:
- Stamp the swirl Happy New Year in Versamark and emboss with star dust embossing powder, down the right hand side of a dark blue A5 card (making sure to cover up to 9cm in from the edge).
- Cut 21cm x 7.5cm piece of gray textured card cut one of the long sides to look like the end of a stone tower, with a gray promarker mark the card to look like stone edge the cut side, attach to the left of the card with the straight side to the fold.
- Stamp part of the clock face (between the 11/12 and 6/7) and the hands onto a very pale blue pearl card using Memento Paris Dusk, colour in blue cut out and trim the clock face to 6.5cm across the middle glue on the hands, attach 3cm from the top of the clock tower.
- Stamp the “Happy New Year” sentiment in Tuxedo black onto a piece of gray card trim and mount onto light blue card attach to the bottom of the clock tower.
- Stamp the two small ribbons onto bright coloured card using Tuxedo Black cut out and glue to the dark blue part of the card.