Whilst I was rummaging through my old Project Club sets I came across this fabulous Prince and Princess set and just had to play.....
How to Make:
- Randomly stamp (Once Upon a Time, Princess, and Prince words) dragon, unicorn, frog and castle (Project Club April 2009) onto the front of a lilac A5 card using Memento Sweet Plum.
- Attach a piece of white chiffon ribbon down the left hand side of the card with a knot or a bow in the bottom left corner.
- Stamp the clock face, hands onto white pearl card using Tuxedo black mask of the numerals and stamp the castle and unicorn in the centre using Sweet Plum, colour in the numerals, inside ring on the clock and hands in shades of purple and lilacs, cut out and glue the hands to the time the party starts and attach the clock face centrally to the card.
- Stamp the Princess carriage in Sweet Plum onto white pearl card mask off all but the window and stamp in the frog.
- Using a small alphabet set of stamps and Sweet Plum stamp Till (and the time the party finishes) between the wheels, colour in and roughly cut it out edge in purple attach to the bottom right corner with 3D foam pads.
- Onto a 10cm x 3.5cm piece of white pearl card in Sweet Plum stamp “On the date Its a Princess and Prince Party Your Invited”, round off the corners and edge in purple attach to the top left of the card, add a crystal gems to the wheels, centre of the hands and date card.