How to make
- Across the top of an A5 white card stamp the bent orchid plant twice in memento tuxedo black, distress around the card with dusty concord.
- Onto a 11.5cm x 14.5cm piece of white card stamp the script in the top left hand corner, with the large flower head in the bottom right hand corner and then stamp "Birthday Wishes" to the bottom left of the stem, distress around the edges and colour the two buds in dusty concord.
- Stamp the two orchid flower heads twice onto white card, cut out one of each size and cut off the back three petals from the other two, colour them in using dusty concord.
- Attach the large flower head over the stamped one on the piece of card, mount this onto a piece of purple card leaving a narrow border, and attach to the bottom right hand corner of the A5 card.
- Attach a piece of toning ribbon down the left hand side and across the top, where the two ribbons cross attach the small orchid.