How to make:
- Onto a white A5 card stamp the chrysanthemum leaves down each side of the card in Tuxedo black, distress and edge in dried marigold.
- Stamp two chrysanthemums , one above the other onto a 9cm. x 21cm piece of white card.
- Stamp the flower head only four times more onto white card, colour in using promarkers.
- Trim around close to the two flowers on the strip of card lightly distress and edge with dried marigold.
- Mount onto green then dark orange card leaving narrow border of each colour.
- Attach a piece of green/orange ribbon to the left hand side of the card with a bow or knot.
- Attach the stamped strip from the top right to the bottom left hand corner of the card.
- Cut out two of the flower heads for each flower cutting away more of the head each time.
- Shape and 3D glue to the card, add three die cut brown dragonfly’s.
- I made a zig-zag card from a piece of dark blue pearl card.
- Cut out some triangles, across the top and bottom of each section cut a piece of light blue card and stamp the Forget-me-not in memento Paris Dusk and distress the edge in Stormy Sky.
- Add a strip of dark blue chiffon ribbon to each and attach to the card.
- Cut three pieces of pale blue card to fit the middle sections of the card, stamp “Happy Anniversary” in memento Tuxedo black on one and distress the edges of all three as above.
- Attach to the card with ”Happy Anniversary” to the right hand side of the card.
- Stamp the “Forget-me-not” four times onto pale blue card with Tuxedo black ink.
- With promarkers and gel pens colour the leaves and flowers on two, and the flower only on the other two.
- Scrunch them up cut out the two with the leaves coloured, attach one to each section of the card, cut less of the flower from each of the two flowers and attach to the front of the card.
How to make:
- Stamp “Happy Birthday” twice into the top right and bottom left hand corners of the 14.8cm.x14.8cm. square cream card, in Memento Rich Cocoa.
- Attach a piece of brown and white spotted ribbon across the centre up to the stamped corners.
- Stamp the Calendula leaves six times onto green card and the flower heads six times onto yellow card.
- Cut out and shape the leaves cutting out less leaves each time but leave some of the flower head to have something to glue to, so you can have two sets of three.
- Colour in the flower heads using promarkers.
- Cut out and shape as for the leaves so you have two sets of three, so you can glue the leaves under them.
- Starting with the largest leaves from both sets glue the layer of leaves in place, add the largest flower head, attach to the card so the two flower heads overlap the ribbon, attach the other parts of the flower heads.