How to make:
- Randomly stamp snowflakes (Snowflake Set 0305010A ) and Christmas Wishes in memento Paris dusk onto a 15cm x29cm piece of pale blue card.
- Stamp two large and small snowflakes onto pale blue card in Paris Dusk cut out and add waterfall sparkles.
- Cut a 29.7cm x 15cm piece of navy card score down at 6.3cm and 10cm in on each of the 15cm ends make the 6.3cm a valley and the 10cm a mountain fold.
- Trim the pale blue stamped card to fit each section leaving a narrow navy border and distress.
- Around the two outside pieces attach a piece of silver edged blue chiffon ribbon from the top to the bottom
- Attach all the pieces to the navy card
- Add one of each size of snowflake to the outside edge of the ribbon
- Stamp the tree (Christmas Tree Designer 0304023A) onto navy card using a versamark pad emboss in silver, cut out around the tree mount onto silver holographic card cut out leaving a narrow border
- Attach the tree to the centre panel with foam tape, add some waterfall sparkles to the snowflakes on the tree.