Monday 6 June 2011

Quick and simple

There are times when we need a card in a rush, this one takes no time at all. I used black and white, but just think of all the colour combinations and greetings you could use for yours.
Using a 15cm square white card, I stamped ‘Let’s meet for drinks’ in black ink around the side edges to create a border.

The lady was stamped onto some additional white card, again in black ink, and using a black gel pen I enhanced some of the features by colouring them in.

I cut around the lady and edged it using a silver pen. Then I mounted this onto a piece of 10.5 square black card using silicon glue or foam pads. The black card could then be mounted onto silver card, but I used the silver pen around the edges to give the same effect. This is then attached to the centre of the card.

4 small flowers were punched from black card and one was placed in each corner of the card, with a clear Gem added to the centre of each.

This looks good if you have time to emboss the lady!

No comments:

Post a Comment