Monday 6 June 2011

ATC's

As the stamps are quite large, I had some fun time with shrink plastic. The first tag turned out way too small, but I got there in the end. The template ended up approximately 19.5 x10.5 cm, then shaped at the top and rounded on the corners.

Draw around this with a brown permanent pen onto white shrink plastic, cut this out and stamped the doorway in rusty brown Stazon, making small running stitches just inside the brown outline with the brown pen. I put a number on this but can leave this out. This is where the fun started I had to keep on turning it as it was so large.

 I backed an A.T.C. card with white and green paper, using a dark green promarker put a border of small running stitches to match the tag. Attach a brown ribbon to the tag glued it to the card.

The lady one was made in the same way

No comments:

Post a Comment