- July's stamps.
- Stamp bases.
- Memento:- Rich Cocoa.
- Brown glitter glue.
- A5 Cream card, brown and cream card.
- Double sided tape or glue.
- Craft tools
How to Make
1) Cut a piece of brown card a little smaller than the front of the cream A5 card, and a piece of cream card a little smaller than the brown piece, centrally adhere the brown piece to the cream A5 card using double sided tape or glue.
2) Onto the piece of cream card stamp the sentiment in the top left corner, stamp a row of fir trees under it working lower on the left and higher to the right using Rich Cocoa, using the edge of a stamp base add some tufts of grass around the trees also using Rich Cocoa, centrally adhere to the front of the cream card using double sided tape or glue.
3) stamp the reindeer onto cream card using Rich Cocoa, cut out and mount onto brown card cut out leaving a narrow border, glue to the bottom right corner of the card.
4) Add glitter glue to the trees and ground.