The Monthly Make has been going for a whole 12 months can you believe it? were has the time gone!
So this month Kym has gone a little crazy and put together a massive stamp set! Well, she also took over this months main project too, so this month I have just got to play with the basic stamp set (Birthday Greetings) and not the bonus one (calendar months) too!
So here is my first card using this months Birthday Greetings Stamp Set, it is so simple to do and the colours could be changed, but it makes a great card.
August's Stamp Pack.
Memento:- Tuxedo Black, London Fog.
Red ribbon, Two black card candies.
White DL card, white, black and red card.
Double sided tape, glue and 3D foam pads.
How to Make
1) Cut a piece of black card a little smaller than the front of the white DL card, and a piece of white card a little smaller than the black piece of card.
2) Using London Fog onto the white piece of card working down the left side stamp the numbers longways down from the top leave a gap stamp the numbers again, working down the right side leave a gap stamp the numbers leave a gap stamp the numbers again.
3) Attach two pieces of ribbon across the top of the white piece of card, centrally adhere to the black piece of card, then onto the white DL card using double sided tape or glue.
4) Stamp the Age sentiment onto white card using Tuxedo Black trim down, mount first onto red card then onto black card, using double sided tape or glue.
5) Adhere on an angle to the bottom of the of card using 3D foam pads. With a black card candie to the right side of the ribbon also using 3D foam pads.